Monday, September 7, 2009

Month 4, Day 7

While this is my first blog entry, it comes in the midst of my adventure is startup land (sorry, I was too busy being pummeled to actually blog). I thought I knew alot about starting up a company going into this but I soon realized how much of a neophyte I really am - despite my numerous years of startup experience working for other people.

I hope people read my blog and learn from my mistakes...so many mistakes...and I hope to continue blogging as that means I have somehow overcome the odds. For this entry, here is an overview:

Back in March of this year, I came up with a brand spanking new method for automatically moving a mobile application from one device to all other devices. Got an iPhone App? I can place that app on Blackberry, Nokia, Palm, Google, etc... devices in an automated manner all without ever needing your source code. Kind of cool, huh?

I started working with a good friend of mine, who is a DEEP technologist, and we soon took my initial idea and turned it into a patent and a proof-of-concept. By June I (thought) was ready to meet investors, get some money to build this thing out in 6 months and chaaaaannnnngggee the wooorrrllldddd

da

da

Yeah, right.

I will write more about my fiascoes in subsequent entries...

No comments:

Post a Comment