Wednesday, November 18, 2009

So Stressed

So we have our Big Demo on Monday (actually Sunday with a couple of people) and the stress is definitely mounting:
  • We still do not have a fully functional prototype
  • Our main investor (Mr. ST) keeps inviting people to the demo despite our requests not to
  • We are all but out of money

So obviously #1 is by far and away the biggest stressor and there is nothing I can do about it. I have been working with the main developer (Mr. DT) for YEARS and I know how he operates. So when he told me that he would be done by Nov. 1st, I automatically added almost a full month - to a 2 month project - and he still might not finish on time. I have started coding his part of the solution, he is now working 23 hours a day, and still NOTHING WORKS

At the same time, Mr. ST apparently would rather we show our invention to the world than try to maintain any confidentiality. He keeps inviting more and more technical people - people that can (and probably will) steal our technology. When I ask him how these people help us, he has no answer - he just wants to invite them. Nothing that anybody says is deterring him and I have No Idea how to control this issue...and I will NOT give away our system to the world!!!

Further, to make matters Just Peachy, we are all but out of money (of which I have yet to receive a dime) and, even if things go well on Monday, we will have no funds with which to move forward. Isn't this GREAT?!?

Oh, wait, I forgot...the Bestest Part. The "experts" I do know are coming have literally staked their reputations on the fact that we cannot do what we did, they have ulterior motives that work against us succeeding (they want any money Mr. ST might give us) and they have already strongly stated that we must have cheated and they will do "everything possible to figure out how".

Does life get any better than this???

No comments:

Post a Comment