Monday, November 30, 2009

To Be Fair...

So I have been complaining about this proof of concept code but I think it is only fair to state that what it is doing is actually very cool. Mr DT wrote the first ever (as far as I know) Mobile Virtual Processor and the system runs FAST. I wish it were simpler but that might just be ignorance shining.

I spent the past few hours looking for a way to rearchitect things and I really just cannot see how things could be less complex. Who would have known - the Complexinator was actually needed after all...maybe I should patent the Complexinator - I would LOVE to have that conversation with the PTO...

"So you are patenting the ability to make things complex"

"Jes"

"Ummm...is this for a government project?"

"Could be"

"Done!"

Seriously - hats off to Mr. DT - he rocks but this program is COMPLEX!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment