Thursday, October 22, 2009

What To Do When Your Investor Disappears

So my main investor is actually quite busy running much larger venture opportunities (i.e. $200M companies that have been around for years) and he completely disappears from time to time. Normally that is not a huge issue but now I need him to actually get some work done for our Big Presentation and he is nowhere to be found.

Sure we have succeeded in creating our proof-of-concept and sure we are focused on making the technical demo look good but without the deep market diligence previously offered by this investor, the Big Presentation will be a Big Dud

It is not like I can pressure him or force him to do anything - I cannot even get him to return a call or an email!

So what do you do when your main investor and primary market guy disappears?!?

I have no idea but I hope to figure something out soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment