Monday, October 5, 2009

Proof Update

So we are well on our way to building our proof-of-concept - you know the one that nobody thought we could build. It is interesting that we have met every milestone thus far, figured out any real obstacles and that all that is left is some grunt work...yet nobody seems to care.

This reminds me of my college days when my professor told me that a good theory is one that cannot be proven true or false. He said that you can write articles and run experiments all day long and nobody cares unless something definitive actually occurs. Great for research I guess but not for making money.

Stay tuned, in about 6 weeks we are going to shove our proof-of-concept up some very arrogant technical asses and then we will see how is the expert!

No comments:

Post a Comment